Tuesday, June 23, 2009

running in the rain and foamy pits

Yesterday was the punishment run. The I had too much beer last night, I feel like a soggy lush with a quarter of a brain sort of run. Running is such a good cure for a hangover but god it sucks. Buckets of sweat that may or may not smell of beer, a feeling that you are running through molasses. I suppose I must learn my lesson somehow. Anyway, I felt great after.

Funny think about yesterdays run...I looked down at one point and saw that my armpits were foaming. I didn't have that much beer the night before! After a moment of panic I realized that I had hand-washed my clothes and not rinsed out the soap well so it was bubbling from the rain and collecting right at my pits! People driving by must have wondered what the heck was wrong with me!

1 comment:

  1. LOL, that's too funny!! I once had foaming running shoes...

    Don't worry about the beer.. it's providing you with much needed glucose!

    You should write down your goals/schedule for the week, so I (we!) can be your virtual coaches...!

    ReplyDelete