Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Thanks to my Bro



I just had to write a post about my sweet brother, Joe and his lovely gal, Sarah. While biking last night, they came across a starving kitty under the porch of an abandoned building. They put the cat in a room in the building, went back for the car, got the cat, fed it, and brought it to the animal shelter in town. They told me there is an unlocked enclosure outside where they left the cat. While there, they noticed another cat someone had dropped off in a cardboard box and made sure that animal had food as well. I checked out the place online and it looks top notch. Lucky kitty! I hope she is getting all of the care she needs.


And while on the subject of cats, Jonas loves it when I get new sneakers as much as I do!














No comments:

Post a Comment