Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Whale Poop and New Shoes

A friend at work taught me about something I never considered before: the benefits of Whale Poo!


http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2010/101012101255.htm


Not only are they intelligent, beautiful and social beings, but their shit does the ocean good. Even more of a reason to save them.


On a different not, I just received new kicks a few days ago. I decided that it might be a good idea to break them in with my 12 mile run on Sunday. I suppose that wasn't the most intelligent of decisions because my hips hurt so bad through that night it was waking me up. (I really need to find a way to work massage into my budget). The good news is only one very small blister and a great purple pair of Asics Gel Nimbus. Thanks to my awesome mother for donating a pair of shoes to my cause. THANKS MOM!

No comments:

Post a Comment