Thursday, June 2, 2011

Portland's Vegan Eateries

I sent out an email to a large portion (okay maybe all) of my email contact list which included a lot of contacts from a vegetarian food festival I previously helped with. The email was a plea for help of any kind- money, food, services, parties...pretty much anything to help with my marathon fundraising and/ or training.

I am currently in awe of how cool our local restaurants are. Green Elephant wrote back within a couple of days to let me know there was a gift card waiting for me at the restaurant and I opened my snail-mail box today to find a gift card from Silly's! I am so very impressed and touched by what I have already received. I live in the right town to do this, I think. Now I just have to decide how to best use my cards....stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment