Wednesday, July 6, 2011

And Running...

Yesterday I did speed work on Back Cove. 1/4 mile sprints (or however far I could go just short of passing out) in 85 degree weather. It was pretty brutal and I am still shocked at the amount of sweat my body produces. Not very sexy at all.

This morning was hill work. The humidity still feels high and I am pretty sure the pollen or ragweed or something is slowly suffocating me. East End Beach area is great for hill repeats, though the people sipping their coffee on the benches overlooking the bay were looking at me like I may be a wee bit of a wackadoodle.

And now my quads feel like it would be a really good idea to go at them with one of those meat tenderizer mallets. Damn my vegan ways, I don't think I have one. To ad to the agony, I am meant to go hiking tomorrow. Ouch.

No comments:

Post a Comment