Saturday, July 9, 2011

Twitpic - Share photos and videos on Twitter

Twitpic - Share photos and videos on Twitter

Here is a picture of Vegan Brooklyn Pad Thai that I cooked tonight from Vegan with a Vengeance. I have decided I will cook one new recipe a week, the night before my long run. Anyone who has been in my house knows that I have a bit of a cookbook addiction- I am a hoarder of sorts. Now I can feel justified.

The Pad Thai came out great, despite lack of lemongrass. It really came together quickly once I had everything chopped up. I want to prove to anyone who might be reading that vegan food is so very far from boring. I highly recommend anything by Isa Moskowitz or Sarah Kramer. They are both bad-ass, cool as hell ladies who are bringing funky vegan cuisine to the masses. Both are perfect for someone new to vegan land.

No comments:

Post a Comment